Is it easy to stay motivated for training? Hell no! Whenever I derail like last weekend or I just don't feel like wakin' up at the booty crack of dawn, then I take to the interwebs in search of some motivation! Finding motivational videos really does work for me. It doesn't matter where you find your motivation. Whatever helps! This video is goosebump material.
Monday I got a gym workout in and then I hit Shelby Bottoms Park at noon for a hot 3.5 - 4 mile run.
Shelby Bottoms is two minutes from my house and is awesome for running/biking/skipping. There are paths along the river and well maintained trails throughout. I'm also constantly thinking of what I would do if an attacker jumped out of the woods- I'm the Charles Bronson of running.
I wish somebody would
This morning was spin class and then I worked out for another hour. Tomorrow is swimming. Thursday I'll repeat my Tuesday workout. This is getting repetitive....and you may have fallen asleep.
My Fundraising Page. Click it. Do it!



No comments:
Post a Comment