- Fun Location
- Free Place to Stay
Just like Eastwood. The swim from Alcatraz is followed by a run, bike, and another run. This just sounds cool and swimming from Alcatraz is something I'd like to say I've done. I'll also mark the occasion by getting an anchor tattooed on my chest and neglecting to treat my scurvy.
These videos make this swim seem a whole lot more real. Jumping off the boat at Alcatraz.
Then, it gets real Titanic-lookin'... Where's the band?!
AWARDS:
Future Half-Marathoner Award: Jana Hampton came up big with a sweet donation! She put us over the $2,000 mark and I'm so grateful! Jana has started training for her first half-marathon which will be the Women's Half Marathon in September.
The Clam Award: Doug and Missy Sargent! I share an office with Doug and I've learned that he calls everyone "Clams." Fair enough. I've been called a lot worse. Thanks to Doug and Missy for their kind gift!



No comments:
Post a Comment