Training is picking up and I'm now doing things I never thought I could....
Saturday: We met at 7am at Edwin Warner Park and rode 33 miles followed by a quick 2 mile run. Note: We passed a dead armadillo- I had no idea these existed in Tennessee.
My dead armadillo tour bus
Sunday: After training on Sat., I drank beer all day at the Tomato Festival in East Nashville so I wasn't sure if I'd be up for running Sunday morning. I woke up early and ran longer than I ever have- 7 miles! The good part was that I could have run longer. It was a big confidence booster as my running has concerned me. Interesting Video: Lance Armstrong was doing triathlons at 15. Here he is in 1987.... Let's pray and thank God that I don't have to wear Speedos.
AWARDS:
The Floyd Award: Thank you to my Aunt & Uncle, Jim & Mary Ann Floyd! So, so nice of them to support me and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I really appreciate their kind donation.The Mother Award: Very few people are even eligible for my Mother Award. Vicki Floyd takes this for her awesome donation on Saturday! Thanks, Mom!
There are 11 days to donate: Click here to do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment